Emergency lighting inverters
Bodine offers a range of sinusoidal output emergency lighting inverters. The inverters allow designated lighting fixtures (loads) to serve as code-compliant emergency lighting sources during failure of normal AC power.
Emergency lighting inverters work with a variety of lighting systems (e.g., LED, fluorescent) and lamp types (e.g., LED strip system, Edison-based, fluorescent linear, CFL). In addition, they are suitable for almost any setting, including retail, commercial, hospitality, schools and healthcare. Emergency lighting inverters are an excellent choice for use with multiple fixtures and in cases where emergency LED drivers cannot be used, such as with integral-base lamps. They also offer the advantage of long-distance remote installation.
All Bodine inverters feature an LED friendly sinusoidal (sine) waveform rather than square waveform output. Sinusoidal waveform is characterized by very low harmonic distortion and by clean power similar to that produced by utility-supplied electricity.
The dimming advantage
The ELI-S-250 and ELI-S-100 inverters include auto-sensing dimming control output with an industry standard 0–10V. This automatic dimming capability allows a group of multiple luminaires to be driven in emergency mode at the inverter’s maximum input power.* The dimming inverter is programmed to sense and calculate the necessary output needed to illuminate the connected fixtures, without the use of preset dip switches.
* AC input power is always more than the LED or fluorescent output power rating. Additionally, LED drivers and fluorescent ballasts operate at a lower input-to-output power ratio in a dimmed condition than they do when operated at full brightness level.
- Sinusoidal output
- 25VA max
- Auto select 120 or 277 VAC
- Works with LED & fluorescent fixtures, AC-driven TLEDs
- Sinusoidal output
- 100VA max
- Automatic dimming (0-10V) of connected load
- Meets CEC Title 20 input power requirements