D700C20UNVPW 20 Watt Tunable LED Driver
- Input Power Max 24W
- Input Voltage 120 ~ 277 Vac
- Output Voltage 16V to 29V @ 0.70 Amps
- 16V to 56V @ 0.36 Amps
- Input Current Max 0.19 /120V 0.09 / 277V
- Max. Output Current 700mA
- Output Power 20W
D700C20UNVPW-C - LED Driver 700 mA, 20W, UNV, 0-10V Dimming, RFID Tuning, Constant Power
700mA Programmable LED Driver
Universal (120-277V) Input Voltage
Class 2, 20W Constant Current Output with 0-10V dimming
Full featured programmability with Wireless Programming
0-10V Analog Dimming Interface
• Analog 0 to 10 vDC Voltage Control
• Use Violet (+) & Gray (-) for connection to 0-10vDC.
• 10v = maximum output, 0v = minimum output
• Wiring Violet & Gray together provides min. light output.
• Capping Violet & Gray separately provides 100% light output.
• 0-10V interface can be wired as Class 1 or Class 2 Circuit.
• Driver will source a maximum of 165uA for control needs.
• Controller must sink current from the 0-10V control leads.
The Data curve provided predicts the LED Driver life based on the case temperature measured at
the Tc location identified on the label or specification sheet. The Telecordia SR-332 standard is
used to generate the prediction curves.
FCC Statement: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device
must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
|Output Power||20 Watt|
|Output Voltage||16-56 Volt|
|Output Current||0.1 - 0.7|
|LED Driver Type||Constant Current (CC)|
|Manufacturer||Universal Lighting Technologies|